Become a Credit Union member today
Anyone can become a member of the City of Plymouth Credit Union. If you are an adult, child, or an organisation located in Devon, Cornwall or the Isles of Scilly, you can apply for membership with us today!
By becoming a member, you have access to some fantastic benefits!
- We provide a convenient way to save through your personal Credit Union savings account
- Access to low cost, safe loans – cheaper than most credit cards and high street banks
- Become part of our Payroll Partnership – save and repay loans directly from your paycheck
- Junior members (under 18) get free membership
- Savings and loans covered by Life Insurance
- We provide you with a local and friendly service, keeping your best interests at the heart of everything we do
Change of Personal Details
Changed your name, home address, phone number or email address? Let us know by completing the Change of Personal Details form below.
All our adult accounts are covered by Life Insurance. If the worst should happen, we will normally pay any account balances after adding any Life Insurance and settling any loans to the Executor of the estate. You can instruct us to pay the balance of your account to a specific individual by completing the Beneficiary Form below.